It’s your retirement – you need to take control.
It’s your financial future – its where you will spend the rest of your life….
In our post GFC world one thing has become clear – we are all accountable for our own future family prosperity – governments don’t have the money to pay our way when we can no longer work – that is the new reality.
So what are you going to do?
Ignore and pretend to yourself that it will all be okay and someone else will look after you; or
Take charge, plan for the future and have a life, not an existence in your post working years.
Retirement planning is about one thing: CHOICE.
• You can choose to ignore the need to plan now and have no choices when you stop work: or
• You can plan now and choose the type of lifestyle you want when you ability to earn an income ceases.
But how do you start?
Your Biggest Self Managed Superannuation Fund Questions Answered!
Have you ever wanted to take control of your retirement planning but thought?
• How do I start?
• What is, or are the best investments to buy?
• How do I monitor and grow my portfolio?
• When and why should I sell a particular share?
• How do I manage my costs and keep more money for my retirement?
• The record keeping is all too hard and that your share broker, accountant or the ATO are going to charge you a fortune because you did not keep accurate records?
Has this happened to you or someone you know?
A common story we hear many times over is, people set up a Self Managed Superannuation Fund because their Accountant said or a friend said it was a good idea and after the transaction is done, they were left to fend for themselves with no ongoing advice or support about maximising return on their investment portfolio, taxes and other issues involved with Superannuation.
The $1 million truth…
The reason this happens is, many Accountants and friends cannot manage a portfolio for a client as they do not have the necessary skills to help you develop a long term retirement planning strategy and to see it through to implementation as well as providing the ongoing monitoring your retirement strategy needs.
Replace the confusion, doubt and high priced fees using the expertise of Bronson Financials Services Self Managed Superannuation Fund Management Service
At Bronson Financial Services we are your one stop SMSF shop:
Here is what we do for our clients:
• We set up your SMSF including your tax file numbers and ABN;
• We establish your Cash Management Account;
• We manage the collection and rolling over of all your existing superannuation funds;
• We write your investment strategy; and
• We facilitate the investments in accordance with your investment strategy
Ongoing Reporting and Management
• We conduct regular review meetings (you pick the frequency in accordance with your service level requirements);
• We provide Quarterly investment reports;
• We organise the annual tax return and audit of your fund with either your accountant or one of our panel accountants (Please note that Charter Financial Planning is not responsible for any of the advice given by the above mentioned panel accountants or client accountants);
• We provide ongoing monitoring of your investment portfolio to ensure your assets meet your investment strategy requirements;
• Online storage of all your important SMSF documents including Trust Deed, Members Statements and details of all investments held. We can also hold other key documents such as Wills and Powers of Attorney.
• This is all done for a pre agreed flat fee.
What the Self Managed Superannuation Fund Management Service Isn’t…
It’s not a fund where you buy and sell shares or property; this is about developing a portfolio of assets that will replace your ability to generate an income. It might not even be suitable for you, as it will require work on your behalf to ensure that you are achieving the goals that you have set in conjunction with us.
In terms of investment, one flat fee, which will cover the initial portfolio, set up and purchase as well as the monitoring for the first year. Each subsequent year a flat portfolio-monitoring fee – at your option will be charged.
Just curious or would like to know more today?
If you would like to know if this fits into your investment strategy, give me a call right now on: (07) 5577 8653 or email me at: email@example.com for more information or if just curious.
Please click here for a copy of our Financial Services Guide